- 1. Go to My Account on the upper right hand side of cultureowl.com. The log-in name is the email indicated on your contract. If you joined online, it is the email you used to join. This becomes part of your profile and you can change it through the dashboard at any time.
- 2. The password is set by you so as long as you have access to this email, you can reset it by clicking on "forgot password.” If, for any reason, you cannot access it, please contact your account manager.
- 3. Once you have logged in, you will see your dashboard.
- 4. Any tab that is blue on the dashboard means you have usable assets.
- 5. If you have a Venue Listing available to you on the left hand menu, complete that first. This only has to be completed once. It will stay in the directory and you will be able to choose it from a drop-down menu as you add events. The name and address will fill in automatically.
- 6. For each event, you will need an image that is 600 x 600px or larger for each event. The image should have little or no text.
- 7. To schedule an event: Under UNLIMITED choose "Schedule." This will take you to the next step.
- 8. "Create Event" will be a blue button. Click on it to reach the Event Submission Form.
- 9. List the Event Title first.
- 10. The Time field allows open text. For Events that have multiple occurrences, you can say Tuesdays at 7, Saturdays at 8, etc.
- 11. Your events will go into the market where they occur.
- 12. Make sure that online/virtual events have the "Virtual" box checked. Virtual events will appear in all markets.
- 13. If an event is recurring, make sure you have a different picture for each upload. If you do not, post it as a monthly event and include the dates in the description.
- 14. Once the event is approved, take a look at how it is showing on the calendar. Make sure the most important information is showing first in the title.
- 15. Events can be uploaded as far in advance as you like and edited at any time.
- 1. Once the event is uploaded, approved (by us) and you are satisfied with it, you can add it to an escoop.
- 2. Just choose "Schedule" then "Create".
- 3. Choose a market.
- 4. Choose a date.
- 5. Choose your event from the drop-down menu and the information will fill in automatically (if you just uploaded the event, give us a call to quickly approve it in order to have it populated in the drop-down menu).
- Please email the following to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Creative: 700 pixels wide by at least 700 pixels high (may be longer if desired) – to be provided 2 or more days prior to scheduled date.
- 2. Subject line.
- 3. The link you would like it to go to.
- 4. Scheduled date (based on availability until approved by us).
- 1. Any tab that is blue on the dashboard means you have usable assets.
- 2. Click "Schedule" then "Upload".
- 3. Name your banner, then add a link.
- 4. Choose a start date. If you want to run it for less than 30 days, click on the box and choose an end date.
- 5. You will see the banner size - please make sure it is correct or it will not upload.
- 6. You can find templates here: CultureOwl Assets.
- 7. If you want to advertise in different markets, you must upload banners separately for each market and each one will use a banner credit.
If you need assistance, we are here to help 305.936.0554.